Sunday, September 6, 2009

★ Why I wanna learn Japanese

Hello !
I want to learn Japanese language because I feel that it will be helpful when living in my country, South Korea, which is right beside Japan
Though Korea and Japan have had many conflicts throughout history, I think that doesn't matter anymore. It is true that still some Korean people hate Japan but I, on the other hand, actually like some features of Japan
When I was in my country, I was deeply interested in Japanese fashion such as the way Japanese people wear and their hair styles. When you carefull see me at the class, you will notice that my hair style and clothes are similar to that of Japanese young people.
Anyway, I am really happy that I can learn Japanese here. After studying hard, I will visit Japan one day :)

2 comments:

  1. i actually already noticed that about your hair and clothes. you wore cuffed pants and sandals one day. i think that kind of racial hate tends to be watered down when you look at our generation, but if you talk to older people like my grandmother, who's from the Philippines, you hear much more of the resentment about events from the past.

    ReplyDelete
  2. くらすの えいごに いきますか。

    ReplyDelete